GST Registration :
Our Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved the GST Bill in the both parliament sessions so all the indirect taxes which is imposed by the state or central government has been replaced with GST (Goods and Service Tax) by July 2017. So from now it’s is mandatory requirements to convert the existing VAT/CST State wise Assessee and Service Tax or Excise assessee to the new reform tax GST Registration. even all the new entrepreneurs or assessee whose cross turnover of 20 Lakh Rupees except the north eastern state where the limit is 10 lakhs.
When GST Registration Number is Mandatory or Required ?
1. if you are selling goods and services within state and have expected turnover more than 20 lakh rupees in a year.
( For Ex – Providing the goods and services in Delhi and between 01.04.2017 to 31.03.2018 your turnover cross more than 20 lakh rupees then its required the GST Number.
2. if you are selling goods and service outside state & even have turnover less than 20 lakh rupees in a year.
( For ex – providing the goods and service in delhi , jaipur,mumbai, bangalore and have turnover less than 20 lakh in 16-17 but still you have to required the GST Registration due to inter state supply.
3. if you are doing ecommerce business online or any service based business online then its required the GST Registration.
4. if you are deal as trader or manufacturer and your suppliers are registered under the GSTIN already then they charge the GST on your purchase & if you need the input credit or refund then you have to required the GSTIN Number.
5. Ecommerce Aggregators and Operators are required the GSTIN Number from starting.
GST Registration Documents
You have to required to prepare some of the documents as per the legal entity :-
a) In case of Sole Proprietorship Firm –
– Pan Card and Address Proof of the proprietor.
– any other firm registration certificate like MSME Registration etc.
b) In case of Partnership Firm –
– Pan card of the Firm with the deed.
– Partnership registration certificate & partners id & address proof.
c) In case of Private Limited Company or One Person Company –
– Pan Card of the Company , COI , MOA & AOA of Company.
– Board Resolution with Directors Id & Address Proof.
d) In case of LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) –
– COI & Pan Card of Company.
– Deed + Partners Id & Address Proof
For the more information on the Documents you can CONTACT US :- 01125990070