REACH Certification :
Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals Certification
REACH is a European Community (EC) safety regulation that deals with the registration, evaluation, authorization and restriction of chemical substances. Effective from 1 June 2007, REACH requires that manufacturers and importers register all substances they produce in and/or import to the EU in quantities ≥ 1 ton per year with the Helsinki-based European Chemicals Agency (ECHA).
As a European Union (EU) regulation, REACH fully applies to all member states.
REACH compliance poses a big challenge for most companies. It is a complex set of regulations that require extensive and specific technical competence and knowledge. As your experienced partner, DGA certification offers professional REACH services for the efficient REACH registration of your product´s chemical substances. We can assist you at each stage, providing consultancy and testing for manufacturers, distributors, and importers on all requirements for successful REACH registration.
Benefits of our REACH Compliance Services at a Glance
With DGA certification professional REACH services, you can:
- Secure access to the European market by ensuring the mandatory registration of your product´s chemical substances.
- Rely on our qualified and trusted REACH registration experts.
- Achieve REACH compliance cost-effectively and steadily.
- Boost confidence in the quality of your products and services.
- Use your financial and human resources more efficiently.
- Benefit from DGA certification one-stop-shop services